Monday, March 15, 2010

15/3/2010

ROY IS BACK BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA after like 4months?LOL I'M BACK TO UPDATE THIS DEAD BLOG OF MINE. Too much to talk about maybe I'll post it in my later posts will try to update everyday (: ok 1st thing to talk about is I and YingYing go student hub than play guitar hero she strum I press the keys and we owned that wii yea WII IN YOUR FACE!LOL Than hmm... OH YEA AND THAT SITI MAKE ME LAUGH LIKE MAD DURING SS LESSON(I don't mind laughing through the whole lesson SS is boring~ LoL) I think I laughed for like the whole lesson which is like 1hour? LOL I laugh untill my stomach and sides pain like shit than the next day people try make me laugh I cant laugh LOL stupid siti :l and my com is fked up nowadays lunia keeps on crashing cant play with yingying ): and it's so bored during the march holidays got AEM untill Friday than Saturday need go back to school for leadership camp never go need pay $150 wtf?!?! Daylight robbery is it? Ok I post untill here le and I'm ending this post with HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENMIAN AKA VICE-CEO OF 3E5 =DDDDDDDDDD