Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16/3/10

Hi all I'm back to update =DD. Today had fun at AEM, i started to post like alot of things that was happening right then, in total i had like 180points for this whole day? It's so fun wrting those notes =D can kill time and at the same time listen to the lesson haha. Today learn about simulating, was jialate to the max. After half a day, went for lunch at causewaypoint with, Singyee,Jiaswee,And 2 alvins lol. I had chicken rice which was expensive to the max $3.50 lei! T.T Finished le than found out that we were late I and Singyee walk one way the others walk another, we walk, they run, we also faster than them lol funny right?hahahahaha Than after that continued with the lesson than started to use the software called FlexSim or FlexiSim I forgotten what it's called O.o but hor the software quite difficult to use at first but in the end still easy to use :DD I today help alot of people lol See? CEO of 3E5 is very helpful de ok?haha xD I'm so bhb lol... Ok Ima end with this post here, need to do my reader digest de homework tommorow need hand up le! Bye people!