Sunday, March 21, 2010

21/3/10

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE FEELING?=DDD

Well Friday was the end of our AEM had fun with Rebbeca, Katrine, Thidar, Seihao,Jiaswee, Singyee, Alvin Tong(Joker of the year :D), Sheryl and so much more. Thank you people for letting have so much fun and made some new friends :DDD It's better making more friends than enemies right?xD Anyways played asshole daidi with Katrine,Singyee,Seihao, and I was like the King for once than all the way commoner :D(I am destined to be a commoner D:) Than last lesson was like slack ttm. Thank stephanie for lending me your earpiece and Jingpoh for lending me money for mac will return de! I won't forget but seriously I need you to zhui zai like da ah long like that xD Just in case I forget JUST IN CASE! Than after the AEM went for my leadership camp :D Was welcomed warmly by my group, my facilitators were Chun Yang and Christina(They both couple :O, Like seriously they stead O.o) Than our 1st activity was the Community Waypoint challange, we found out our 1st destination but we went wrong place, we should have went to Clementi West but instead we went to Bukit Batok wtf -.- Than decided to give up and move on, next stop clementi :O than bused to jurong east than take 99 to clementi than find the location play a game called 'Untagle' We all crossed our arms than must try and break free, my hand was like stuck in between beifang and baoqin de hand O.o Pain bodoh D:. Though we didn't manage to finisht eh task we were given points for effort yay :D than after that went to have lunch than bused back to huayi to buy resources for Project M.A.D( FYI, in this case M.A.D means Make A Difference) Than went back stupid richard bluff us say we last team D: than we went to bathe and went to hall for debrief and after that went to Study Area to clean up. It's the 4th floor hehe my level there next time tell my class that table I wipe de I'll be so proud of myself!3E5!! Better not dirty that clean sky blue table or else FIRST ACE will come after you wahahaha xD I did the cleaning the rust but in the end slacked, sang the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber. For viewers who are christians please do not see this, viewer discretion is advised. 'Jesus,Jesus,No~, Jesus,Jesus No~' Omg this is so fkin funny right AEM people?xD It's an inside joke so yea people you won't understand :D. After that went for dinner, yay-ness :D heard from my group that they ate their dinner yesterday blindfolded, so cool i wanna try too D: after dinner went for the activity, idk what it's called but it's damn fun :D after that reflection and sleep~ I can't sleep though chatted with friends through SMS untill 1am than sleep.
Woke up at 6am by Dave and Xiangsheng ~.~ the water is freezing cold like fk and our body is like shivering like no tommorow like that :O than went to canteen, the dave dance the dance that was taught yesterday. OH YEA FORGOT TO MENTION!!! We had this dance, you know the 'si shua shua' song? yea we did that dance. Stupid Bing Rong(Facilitator) ask Team1 to Team1 choose one representative up to stage to dance, i was like ok i better slip away i walk and walk behind than TMD Chun Yang call me than pull me up than in the end kenna lifted up to stage, I was like WTF???!?!? Than danced the dance(ok this sentence is stupid lol) we were quite high though haha. Wah So many to talk about I'll talk about it in the next post people, remember to tag:DD and peace out (: