Thursday, March 25, 2010

25/3/10

Hello people updating this plain blog of mine (:

Ok hmmm woke up at 6.20, showered than chiong and bring bro to mom, than took bus to school, than go school do maths homework. After that, normal lessons blah blah blah, than 2 hrs of maths than SS lesson(Never even listen to what kind of shit Mr Ting is teaching -.-) After that went to bio lab for the Cambodia meeting, I have to pay $445 for the whole trip we are taking silk air and living in 4star hotel worth it bo? haha than found out Teng Chew, Kah Keng and Cavier going :D oh yea and Ashlea too O.o Than the Shahul(If I spelt correctly O.o) dunno if going anot, make Fiona and Wanxing so pek chek, if he don't go than Fiona and Wanxing will let here let there than in the end also dunno who is going lol after the meeting went to canteen to makan lunch, Jiaswee had 2plates of chicken rice O.o(饭桶 xD) makan finish le went up to class take things than the Jiaswee say want pei Steph,Hanis and Sheryl home then I jiu follow lor, than saw Singyee at bus-stop, I was like'Didn't she leave the school like half and hour ago? Why is she still at bus-stop lol' Than she told me she missed 2 buses, the 1st time was that she was at the traffic light than miss the 1st bus, 2nd miss was stupid, the bus just shoot pass and she didnt know LOL than I think Steph and Sheryl like angry with me for ps-ing them yesterday O.o but in the end not la haha =D hmm I guess there's nothing to post about today I guess O.o
Bye peeps~(:

Labels: ,