Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31/3/10

Last day of March people =DD

Guess what big event is tommorow???

It is...
The...
One...
And...
Only..
APRIL'S FOOLS DAY =DDD
Once a year only lei, play prank won't tio scolded =DDD
Thinking of what prank to play on people tommorow O.o
Aiyah, people confirm will on guard de lor sian ):
Tmr last day of school for the week =DD
Friday is good friday gonna watch Clash Of the Titans 3D with friend on that day =D
Actually want watch How to Train your Dragon de but hor stupid cinemas never play these movies on this date =.=
Oh yea on Monday the bio teacher write the colours of rainbow ROYGBIV guess what Fatin said it was? 'Roy Got Boyfriend In Vietnam' What the fark? I am not gay!! I am a normal boy and I have never been to Vietnam in my whole life!!!! But overall still good la that lesson 3E5 ftw =D
Hmm, Today was sports heats actually I was supposed to go for the running 200m event but hor yesterday play soccer with Ivan and Singyee, Ivan kick my leg, than injured, can't run LOL I should thank Ivan?xD Tommorow stupid teachers confirm spam us with homework de D:
I've got 3brackets in my progress report, not bad but not good either, I need to buck up!!
Hmm.. That's all for todays post, will be updating tommorow (: Cya people!