Saturday, April 3, 2010

3/4/10

Hey people I'm back to update =DDD

Hmm.. So on April's fools day nothing much happened early in the morning untill after reccess when I turned the whole class tables and chairs and the teacher's table to the back of class LMAO
Well.. Mr Ong doesn't seem to be amused, lucky he close one eye or else die le lol anyways, maths lesson was fun, but during geog is omfg, I was reading my reader digest, than Mrs Chia suddenly tell me, 'Roy, write a 200 word reflection to the tiger(which is at the back of our class at the noticebaord)on why you didn't pay attention in class' I was like 'Wtf?!?! I was just reading a book for like less than 5mins than I have to write a 200word reflection to a non-living thing? Btw min sein also kenna, but he is caught eating sweets in class but still write 200word reflection =P His reflection aizai start off with ' Hi Mr.Tiger!! I am not writing this so that I can increase the number of words for my reflection, I am writing this because I have to. So I am writing this thing for a few obvious reasons.' Aizai right? LOL anyways we finished our geog and reflection than put at Mrs Chia pigeon hole than went to play bb, play halfway than rain, tmd =.= Than I no mood so go Student hub slack awhile than saw clam, asked her to come along with me to canteen lol. Than saw Anabelle and Felicia, than ask them want do homework together anot, than do do do, I say don't do le no mood lol, I have to stay back for the Investiture rehearsal >.> Chng Weihao is our new president!! *Claps!!* I'm the level manager -.-(Useless one do nothing one sia) Guess what Sarah did? She complained to Miss Tracey on why she isn't the Exco lol.............
She very thick-skin sia =.= Anyways rehearsals ended at around 5.30? Than home-ed~

Ok that's all for this post cya!! (: